B&B I Ghiri In Bergamo, Italy

B&B I Ghiri



B&B I Ghiri

B&B I GhiriB&B I GhiriB&B I Ghiri


B&B I Ghiri


B&B I Ghiri - B&B I Ghiri is conveniently located in the popular Bergamo Suburbs area. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the property's facilities and services. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at B&B I Ghiri. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature flat screen television, clothes rack, linens, private entrance, towels. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Bergamo has to offer by making B&B I Ghiri your base.

Hotel Name B&B I Ghiri
Addressline Via Beltrami, 38
City Bergamo
Zip Code 24129
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 9.65705 - 45.709229
Continent Europe


B&B I Ghiri


B&B I Ghiri Video





B&B I Ghiri


You Might Also Like:
  • NB Villa Daria In Koh Samui, Thailand
  • Residencial Segle XX In Ransol, Andorra
  • Yamadaya Ryokan In Nagano, Japan
  • Puri Wisnu Bungalow In Bali, Indonesia
  • Everest Meuble Garni In Marche, Italy
  • Morris Guest House In New York (NY), United States
  • Mt Kuring-Gai Motel In Sydney, Australia
  • Ample Inn In Bangalore, India
  • Pousada Recanto das Flores In Nova Friburgo, Brazil
  • Bayview Guesthouse In Stanley, Australia
  • First Inn Hotel & Business In Texcoco, Mexico
  • KNAUS Campingpark Essen In Essen, Germany
  • Hotel Villa Delle Palme in Positano In Positano, Italy
  • Aparthotel Brunnenhof In Damuls, Austria
  • Snail Bed and Breakfast In Hualien, Taiwan

  • Related: B&B I Ghiri In Bergamo, Italy